ATC SCM40A Floorstanders Pair (EX DISPLAY)
- Usually Ships in 48-72 Hours
- $65.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The new SCM40A incorporates ATC's soft dome dual-suspension SH25-76 tweeter, along with the company's 75mm soft dome mid-range and a 164mm short coil/long gap bass unit.
This product has been used for demonstration purposes in our retail space. You can expect small marks or scuffs however the product itself is in perfect working order.
ATC, Acoustic Transducer Company, is a specialist British manufacturer of loudspeaker drive units and complete sound reproduction systems, including the relevant electronic equipment. ATC designs and manufactures loudspeaker drive units and systems to achieve levels of performance far in excess of the industry norm. This is achieved by adopting a thoroughly professional engineering approach to the issue of basic design, materials science and production technology.
- New ATC designed and built dual suspension 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver.
- ATC 164mm short coil bass driver.
- All drive units incorporate massive optimised motor assemblies.
- On-board grounded source 242 watt Class A/B Tri-amplifier.
- Active filters and overload protection.
- 6 year warranty.
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm dual suspension Tweeter, Mid 75mm ATC Soft Dome, LF ATC 164mm SC
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 48Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Max SPL: 112dB
Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
Connectors: Male XLR
Input sensitivity : 1V
Filters : 4th Order critically damped with phase compensation.
Overload Protection : Active FET momentary gain reduction.
Fault Protection : DC fault protection and thermal trip. Fault indication on rear panel mounted LED.
Amplifier Output: 150W LF, 60W MF, 32W HF
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 980x370x344mm (spikes add 25mm, grill adds 34mm to depth)
* Reprint from manufacturer's website.