A DEDICATED CD TRANSPORT
A SINGLE SPEED TRANSPORT OPTIMISED FOR MUSIC CDS
Designed specifically for the new CX Series, the Cambridge CXC delivers stunning CD playback and works in perfect harmony with the Cambridge CXA60 and CXA80 integrated amplifiers, as well as other external DACs.
At the heart of the CXC is our legendary ‘S3’ servo design. Designed for efficient recovery of CD digital data with state of the art error correction, it’s been engineered to play audio CDs brilliantly. Multi-purpose drives simply can’t compete.
With no digital to analogue conversion in the CXC, when used in conjunction with the CX Series amplifiers it outputs the CD signal in digital form, relying on the high quality Wolfson DAC in the CXA amplifier for the crucial digital to analogue conversion stages. The result is detail and clarity from your disc collection that will astound you.
- Digital audio outputs:S/PDIF coaxial and TOSLINK optical
- S/PDIF output impedance:<75ohms
- Max power consumption:25W
- Standby power consumption:<0.5W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)*:85 x 430 x 315mm (3.1 x 16.9 x 12.4”)
- Weight:4.7kg (10.3lbs)
* Reprint from manufacturer's website