ELAC & PIONEER
Our package deals aim to simplify the whole process of picking your stereo system, we've got more years in the business then we care to admit and really know our stuff when it comes to pairing brands to create that perfect harmony between quality and price. Here's what you'll find inside this hi-fi package:
Comes complete with all cables you'll need to get going!
ELAC DEBUT B6
The B6s are the largest standmount speakers in Elac’s Debut Family, furnished with a two-way driver configuration that feeds a 25mm cloth dome tweeter and 16.5cm woofer, with a rear-firing reflex port for extra low-end.
The company claims the midrange drivers’ woven aramid fibre cones offer superior stiffness and damping to polypropylene or paper, allowing celebrated speaker designer Andrew Jones more flexibility in achieving a smoother, extended frequency range.
Manufacturer Website Address
ELAC ELECTROACUSTIC GMBH
Manufacturer Part Number
Debut B6 Speaker
Minimum Frequency Response
Maximum Frequency Response
25.40 mm Cloth Tweeter, 165.10 mm Aramid Woofer
Brushed Black Vinyl
355.6 mm (H): 215.9 mm (W): 254 mm (D)
Pioneer A-20K Integrated Amplifier (Black)
That the A-20 originates from a firm whose A/V receivers are as technically adept and as feature-laden as any suggests that Pioneer understands that there are still devoted 2-channel-istas and phono phreaks out there, whose ranks may even be growing. (The A-20 also makes an excellent second-room add-on to multiroom-capable A/V receivers.) Either way, the A-20 is a design of welcome simplicity: Volume, bass, treble, balance, and input-select knobs, plus buttons for loudness and “direct,” are all the controls you get — and all you’ll need in a minimalist setup.
And setting up the A-20 is a minimalist undertaking as well. There are two sets of multiway jacks (speakers A/B are front-panel and remote selectable), 4 stereo pairs of analog line inputs, and one for a moving-magnet phono input, plus a tape-loop in/ out quartet and, uh, um — oh, yeah! A ground post.
- Direct Energy Design Amp
- Symmetrical Power Amp
- Clean Ground Construction
- Isolated Power Supply
- Source Direct Mode
- Speaker A, B, A+B Selector
- Aluminium Panels
- Auto Power Down
- 50 W + 50 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1 % THD, 4 ohms)
- 30 W + 30 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.05 %, 8 ohms)
- THD: 0.01 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance (2 Speaker Terminals): 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 kHz, 0 dB/-3 dB, 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB (RIAA Eqalisation) MM
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 135 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.3 W
- Analogue Audio Input (PHONO (MM), TUNER, SACD/CD, AUX, NETWORK, RECORDER)
- Audio Output (RECORDER, PHONES)
- SR In/Out
- AC Inlet