IsoTek Evo3 Nova One Power Conditioner
The EVO3 Nova One is an evolution on from the original GII Nova but features a dramatically modified and improved clean power network, and is positioned specifically for source components that use less power. Greater emphasis has been placed upon high-frequency filtering, and a nine section circuit consisting of both series and parallel filters dramatically removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode power line noise.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion mains power.
- A nine section circuit consisting of both series and parallel filters dramatically removes Common Mode and Differential Mode power line noise
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 2300W of clean power suitable only for all front-end components due to adaptive circuit.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstructed mains sine wave
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 125mm in height and 75mm in width allowing 6 units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack
- Combine Nova One, Genesis One and Titan One for a full system upgrade
- Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, ZA, Australian and Swiss specifications available
|Number of outlets||1+ linking outlet|
|Mains inlet||10A IEC C19|
|Mains voltage||100 to 240V|
|Mains frequency||50 to 60Hz|
|Dimensions||75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)|