The Premier is IsoTek’s entry level power cable, however its use of high quality materials and geometry is representative of cables costing several times its price. Astonishing performance and value for money, and a solid reason to replace all of your free standard black plastic power leads.
- 40 Silver plated 99.9999% OFC strands form three 2sqmm conductors that offer an exceptional level of purity with enhanced conductivity. These are set in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist. This established technique remains the first line of defense against RFI and EMI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 10mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Premier cable is terminated using IsoTek's bespoke moulded connects with 24ct gold plated OFC conductors.
- 16A rated and available in UK, EU, US, AU & CH to C7, C15, C19 termination options.
- Standard 1.5M length only. No custom lengths available.
IsoTek Premier uses high quality materials with intelligent construction to deliver a power cable of outstanding performance and mechanical integrity, which will not degrade over time or break your bank balance.
|Conductors||3-Core, 2sqmm, silver plated 99.9999% OFC|
|Connectors||OFC 24ct Gold plated (moulded)|
|Termination||UK, EU, US, AU, CH to C7, C15 & C19 IEC|
*Reprint from Manufacturers Website.