Marantz PM8006 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
Enjoy enhanced quality audio with the Marantz PM8006 Stereo 140W Integrated Amplifier. It outputs up to 70W per channel RMS at 8 Ohms and can connect to two pairs of speakers in an A/B configuration, which it can switch between. Its triple-layer bottom plate is designed to reduce unwanted vibration. The amplifier has six stereo RCA inputs, including one reserved for a turntable. It includes a remote control for added convenience.
- 2-Channel Amplifier Configuration
- 70W per Channel Power Output @ 8 Ohms
- Gold-Plated RCA Inputs
- A/B Speaker Switching
- 3-Layer Bottom Plate Reduces Vibration
- IR Remote Included
- Integrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 70W per Channel at 8 Ohms RMS
- Designed to provide enough power for medium- to large-sized rooms.
- Electric Volume Circuit
- Engineered to produce high linearity and enhanced channel separation.
- Marantz Musical Phono EQ Stage
- Fashioned to provide a pure signal from your vinyls by reducing noise levels.
- Marantz HDAM-SA3 Circuits
- Designed to provide a wide dynamic range with low distortion for the output stage.
- Triple-Layer Bottom Plate
- The additional layering is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Gold-Plated Inputs and Outputs
- Gold plating provides enhanced connectivity for external sources.
- Double-Shielded Toroidal Transformer
- The toroidal design of the transformer is designed to deliver clean power for pure amplification.
- A / B Switchable
- Have your audio play in one or two areas.
- Current feedback topology
- SA3 & SA2 HDAM
- Symmetrical PCB layout
- Aluminum extrusion heat sink
- Tri-tone control (bass, mid, treble)
- Balance control
- Linear drive power supply
- Schottky diodes
- Input buffer amp
- Solid heat sinks
- Source Direct
- Power Amp Direct
- Standby Mode
- Auto power off
- Detachable power cable