11.2ch 8K AV receiver with 3D Audio, HEOS® Built-in and Voice Control
Experience the Next Chapter in Movie Entertainment
The new SR8015 lets you enjoy all your entertainment in highest quality with crystal-clear enjoyment. Enjoy your movies in 8K with 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, as well as the latest in HDMI technology like Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), which is used in movies to eliminate video delay.
With HEOS® Built-in technology, enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL and more or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS® Built-in components, like HEOS-capable speakers, play all your music in one room or many.
Enjoy exceptional video performance thanks to the latest HDMI technologies such as 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, various HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR, as well as the latest gaming technologies such as 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM). Extensively tuned by world-renowned sound acousticians at the most state-of-the-art facilities, the new Marantz SR8015 leverages decades of experience in Hi-Fi to drive exceptional, audiophile-quality surround sound for all your entertainment.
- Premium, power performing amplification:Delivers a masterful 140W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2 ch. driven) so you experience your entertainment in remarkable detail.
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need:With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices. Showcasing one dedicated 8K input and two outputs, enjoy 8K/60Hz or 4K/120Hz pass-through in amazing clarity. 8K upscaling is available on all eight HDMI ports.
- Featuring the most advanced object-based audio formats:Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, DTS Virtual:X™, DTS:X® Pro, IMAX® Enhanced and Auro-3D® processing are all supported to allow you to listen to all of your favorite audio styles.
- DTS:X® Pro support:Available in a future firmware update, DTS:X® Pro is capable of processing up to 13 channels, wowing listeners with the most cutting edge DTS technology.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support:Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV via eARC HDMI to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® directly from your smart TV app to your AV receiver.
- Bringing you the latest in video compatibility:The latest HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020), to provide miraculous picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Experience the next scene in movie entertainment:With 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), enjoy the most crystal clear and smoothest picture quality available.
- The latest in gaming thrills:With 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), enjoy your gaming experience with amazing imaging with reduced lag and tearing.
- Stream music from your favorite sources:Play songs from Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL, Amazon Music HD and more via AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and through the HEOS app.
(Music streaming services may vary by region)
- Supports all your favorite voice assistants:With the SR8015, simply use your voice to control your preferred voice assistant like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai for hands free enjoyment.
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state-of-the-art facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, from any source.
Showcasing discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR8015 delivers 140 watts of power per channel (8 Ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2ch driven). With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, providing power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing your superb Marantz sound.
Advanced 8K HDMI Connectivity with eARC
The new Marantz SR8015 includes 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs for all your favorite sources. With one dedicated 8K input to support 8K/60Hz or 4K/120Hz pass-through capability, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10, 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through and the latest HDCP 2.3 copy protection standard is supported on all HDMI inputs. Also showcased with the latest HDMI technology and specifications, the SR8015 allows you to take your home entertainment to the next level with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, ALLM, VRR, QMS and QFT support. The video processor is also capable of upscaling your native video source up to 8K quality. The SR8015 also features HDMI eARC capability, which supports 3D audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® in masterful quality from your TV source. Your HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source when available to further your ease of use.
Experience 3D audio that completely envelops you in all of your entertainment. Hear the jet booming overhead, the high speed car chase rush past you, and surround yourself in the downpouring thunderstorm from your all favorites with the latest surround formats, including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, DTS Virtual:X™, DTS:X® Pro, IMAX® Enhanced and Auro-3D®.
Dolby Atmos and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos®. Enjoy a 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound speaker system and four additional overhead speakers or four Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience — including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
For those without in-ceiling speakers, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology takes advantage of Dolby’s deep understanding of human audio perception to create the sensation of overhead sound from listener-level speakers.
DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
DTS:X® immersive audio content places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X™ offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all your favorite movies.
DTS Virtual:X™ provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.1, 5.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
The Next Level in Gaming
Experience the highest quality gaming thrills yet. Enjoy your gaming with 4K/120Hz pass-through, as well as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), which reduces or eliminates lag and frame tearing to offer a smoother, lag-free gaming experience.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Surround yourself with even, accurate bass. The SR8015 features two subwoofer outputs to smooth low frequencies and improve bass dispersion, avoiding peaks and audible dips. Connected subwoofers can be calibrated independently thanks to Audyssey Sub EQ HT technology for more seamless bass performance tailored to your room.
Supports Major Voice Control Agents
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents or pick a favorite to use — you’re in control.
(Functionality and availability vary by voice agent.)
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services through Alexa to the SR8015 with HEOS® Built-in. Ask Alexa to play music from Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL and more. Turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
Google Assistant Voice Control
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. “Works with the Google Assistant” feature is always improving.