Project 1Xpression Carbon Classic-Mahogany
- Free Shipping
Project 1Xpression Carbon Classic
Classic turntable with superior tone-arm reaches magical performance levels!
ProJect Audio Systems is a manufacturer of high quality turntables and located in Austria with manufacturing plants in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.Their entry level turntable models such as the Debut Carbon are often quoted as a reference in their price categories.The 1Xpression Carbon takes it's lineage back to the hifi classic ProJect 1 turntable from 1991.No other entry-level turntable concept ios more audiophile and the current version includes a totally new carbon fibre tonearm.Other features include a low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling to minimise vibration,and a resonance damping counterweight,that allows best performance for any cartridge.The complex main platter cannot be found in any other turntable in this price range.a low tolerance platter bearing ensures smooth and stable spped control and the turntable is isolated from structure-born noise by special absorber feet.The english hifi magazine "What HiFi" rated it 5 stars out of 5 stars in it's review.
We have included a video that will give an impression of the ProJect range.
Beside it`s class-leading sound quality, this turntable convinces with classic elegance and four first-class finish options.
• Belt drive system with synchronous motor
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• Heavy aluminium sandwich platter with TPE technology for superior resonance damping & felt mat
• 8,6” carbon tonearm with Evo Kardan rings
• Resonance damping counterweight design
• Gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling for massively reduced risk of acoustical feedback
• 4 colour options: highgloss piano, highgloss white, olive, mahogany
*Reprint from manufacturers website