Designed for the ultimate music and movie surround sound experience, the MM8077 7-channel power amplifier is equipped with the same amplifier technologies that are incorporated in our reference class hi-fi amplifiers, including our unique current feedback discrete power amplifier stage design, which features a high slew rate that provides a wide bandwidth for the utmost enjoyment of today’s high resolution audio formats. All output stages feature identical topology for uniform high quality sound across all channels, and the MM8077 provides the option to choose between balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs for each channel, for maximum system configuration flexibility. High current, high bandwidth discrete power transistors can handle short term musical bursts with aplomb, even into difficult low impedance speaker loads.
- 7x 150W (8 ohm), 7x 180W (6 ohm) RMS power (20Hz-20kHz)
- Current feedback discrete power amplifier
- High current power supply with toroidal power transfomer
- Marantz reference-grade power supply filter capacitors and high speed, high current discrete power transistors
- Low impedance continuous drive capability
- Highest sound quality design based on pure surround philosophy
- Copper plated chassis
- Gold plated, high grade speaker terminals
- Flasher input, DC trigger (in/out), Remote control (in/out)
- Available in Black
*Reprint from Manufacturers Website.