Cayin CS-88A MK2 Integrated Valve Amplifier
The Cayin CS-88A is a refined polished upgraded version of the world winner A-88T mk2. All functions remote controlled, encapsulated Alps volume-control motor potentiometer, weight just under 30 kilos, a tube squad with 2 x 6SL7 2 x 6SN7 and the output stage equipped with four KT88 – makes 2 x 25 watts put into triode mode or a strong 2 x 45 watts in the ultralinear mode, all at 4 and 8 ohms.
- Hand-made construction with the finest point-to-point wiring.
- Two EI output transformers with wide bandwidth are applied.
- Specially designed toroid transformer for power supply.
- Two 6SL7 and two 6SN7 tubes are used in the preamp stage.
- Four KT88/6550EH tubes are used for AB1 push-pull amplification.
- Triode and Ultralinear selection.
- External user Bias Adjustment is accessible with the BIAS meter for monitoring on
- the top of the amplifier.
- External Tube Selection Switch between EL34 and KT88 on the rear panel for easy
- tube replacement.
- Equipped with remote control.
- Can be used as a Power amplifier.
- Soft start function (about 30 seconds).
- CS-88A can memorize last operation of the unit once turned off.
- High-quality Japanese ALPS motor potentiometer.
- Thickly silver-plated signal cable has been used.
- Equipped with easily-installed tube cover for protection.